Our office is open by appointment only during normal business hours, M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pmLearn more
Select a page
Our office is open by appointment only during normal business hours, M-F, 8 AM - 5 PM
Appointments are via phone or video conference. For those who would prefer an in-person meeting, we are happy to schedule that as well.
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for the safety of both our clients, our staff, and our community.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments to meet with staff - Please call, email, or send a message in Liscio to schedule an appointment.
3. Dropping off - Please use the mail slot in our door if you are dropping off. Do not use the mail box outside the building.
4. Picking up – Please let us know you need to pick up and we will have your package ready when you arrive. We offer curbside delivery or you may come in the office.
5. Paying bill – You may pay your bill on our website, mail in your payment, or drop off your payment at the office.
6. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely using Liscio.
7. You are encouraged, but not required, to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
8. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
9. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office, 901-457-7451, and we will be happy to assist you.